- 6oz flour
- 2 ¾ oz Butter
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 30oz Chicken
- Red Thai Paste
- 7oz Onions
- 2 Eggs
- 5oz Double Cream
- 5oz Coconut Water
- 7oz Onions
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Ginger
- Finely sliced Lemongrass
- 1 Chili
- Bunch of Cilantro (Coriander)
- Handful of Grated Cheddar Cheese
To Prepare Curry Coconut Tart:
- To make the pastry, ensure the butter is cold and grate into the flour. With your fingertips, rub together to create fine crumbs. Add the egg yolk, salt & pepper and a touch if ice water. Knead the pastry into a ball until it resembles a firm dough, cover in cling film and leave in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll the pastry to fit into your greased quiche tin and prick the base with a fork. Put into a preheated oven at 200 degrees covered with greaseproof paper. After 15 minutes remove the greaseproof paper, brush with an egg yolk and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken in a pan until browned. Remove from the pan and mix with the red curry paste. Set aside
- Using the juices from the same pan, fry the onions, garlic, ginger & lemongrass and chili on a moderate heat until soft
- Add the chicken back to the pan and mix.
- Combine the eggs, cream & Coconut Water and whisk with salt pepper.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the quiche tin, pour over the egg mixture, sprinkle with cheese and cook for 15 -20 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander and serve!
Prawn Curry Coconut Salad
- Handful of Coriander
- 1 tsp Red Curry Powder
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- Handful of Spinach Leaves
- Baby Tomatoes
- 100g Rice Noodles
- 1 Mango
- 60g Coconut Water
- 1 Lime
- Grated Ginger
- 500g Prawns
To Prepare Prawn Curry Coconut Salad:
- Cook your noodles according to packet instructions.
- Arrange all salad ingredients in a dish and toss with the cooked noodles and prawns
- In a bowl mix together Coconut Water, lime, ginger, and curry powder
- Dress the salad with the Coconut mixture and sprinkle with coriander salt and pepper to taste.
Curry Coconut Sweet Potato Mash
- 4 Large Sweet Potato’s
- 750ml Coconut Water
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Knob of Butter
- Chopped Coriander
- Coconut Flakes
- Handful of Almonds
To Prepare Curry Coconut Sweet Potato Mash:
- Boil the sweet potatoes in the Coconut Water
- Drain the potatoes and mash, adding the butter and curry powder
- Top with the Coconut and almond flakes, and sprinkle of coriander.